Ann Kyrk's profile banner
Ann Kyrk's profile

Ann Kyrk

graphic and web designer

Berlin, Germany

Hire Ann

3 paid projects on Behance
UI/UX
Logo design
Logo design

From US$165

I specialize in crafting contemporary, sleek, and innovative identities for diverse needs: from business companies to music bands. The process: 1. We discuss the brief and references 2. I generate 2-3 initial logo concepts 3. I refine and finalize the logo, based on your feedback.

Within 1-2 weeks

2 concepts, 1 revision

Website Design & Development
Website Design & Development
Website Design & Development

From US$650

I am a web designer with a strong dedication to constructing elegant, adaptive, and user-friendly websites with a focus on artsy/ brutalist/ contemporary aesthetics. I can create a website perfectly tailored for your needs and aesthetic vision. Work process: 1) We discuss your needs & references 2) I present you with 2-3 Figma sketches of the main page 3) You choose the preferable sketch and I provide edits to it, if needed 4) I proceed with the development to create the website according to the finalized sketch Upon completing the work, I will provide you with detailed instructions on how to add content to the site and maintain it. I have provided the average price — the final cost will depend on the website's complexity, including the number of pages and specific functions. I usually work on Cargo Collective or WordPress with custom HTML/CSS modifications, but I'm open to other software as well. The website builder/hosting provider subscription is not included into my fee; it usually ranges from $7 to $18 per month depending on the service.

Within 1-2 weeks

2 concepts, 1 revision